this entry might be so useful to all student that will be sitting for Curriculum Development.
these tips already post on our VOISS and I would like to share it with u'll thru my blog =)
these tips are given by our courseleader.
Section A & BThese tips are for AUGUST 2010.Final Exam will be on 9/December/2010,9.00am-12.00pm.
1. Cyclic model of Curriculum Development in Malaysia (from the The Invention Curriculum: A Malaysian Experience Document)
2. Curriculum Design elements ~ B.A.S.I.C.S (Chapter 8 from our textbook)
3. Student-centered approach. Source: the slides
4. technical Scientific approach & Holistic approach. Source: Chapter 7 from our textbook and also my slides)
5. The Tyler Model, Taba Model and Bobbitt & charter Model. Source: Chapter 7 from our textbook
6. Differentiated Teaching. Source - lecturer's slides
7. Goal structure and goal interdependence. Source - lecturer's slides
8. Authentic learning and activities. Source - lecturer's slides
~,~ hoping all of you can score A for this subject.I do love this subject because it will help and guiding us for our future career.....best wishes from me and I would like to asking you'll can pray for my best.
"sharing is caring"