- Carry out a small research in education and write a 15-page research report (use Times New Roman font of size 11 & 1.5 spacing).
- Please follow the research-writing format and section contents given in the Course Notes (i.e. Research Problem, Review of the Literature, Research Methodology, Research Findings, & Conclusions and Discussions).
- Make sure the length of each section is about equal (i.e. 3 pages per section in this case).
- You can choose either a quantitative research or qualitative research.
- You may do your research in a group of three (3) students (better still if the 3 students are from a particular major area, so that you can focus your research on the major area, e.g. “Effective methods of teaching and learning mathematics”).
- You may use UNITAR students or other respondents to get your research data/information.
- Please discuss your progress of each section of the contents with your course lecturer.
- You need to present your research report before the end of semester.
- Your assignment is worth 15% of the total marks towards your course grade.
Best regards from:Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abdullah bin Mohd Noor.Course Leader
do u have any suggestion of any idea to do the research?
I'm still thinking for the best 'topic'....